Workflow status field that are set in Rollbase return null v

Posted by Rollbase User on 15-Aug-2013 15:31

This has happened to me several times. Here's the scenario 1. I add or rename a workflow status. 2. I set a records status field to this new status, by editing the record in a view page and selecting the status from the combo box. 3. I run a SOAP query to fetch the record via the "getDataObj" method with useIds set to both true or false. 4. The return value for the status field is null. Additionally, on rename, I've seen cases where "getDataObj" returns the previous name. It seems as though something is caching the old values and not picking up changes to status workflow status fields. In frustration, I tried the following: - Undeployed the object - Edited the object and deselected workflow - Deleted all workflow fields in the object - Edited the object and reselected workflow - Recreated all workflow fields - Redeployed the object. This has left me in a worse situation. I can set the status field for a record on a edit/view page, but no matter what I select, the SOAP API still r

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 16-Aug-2013 07:11

Hello Mr. Branch,

I will look into this topic and reply with a solution if possible. Otherwise I will refer to our product management team and other colleagues for assistance.

If this issue is determined to be a defect, a report will be filed for our development team to review. A decision will then be made which may or may not implement a fix for a current/future release of Rollbase.

Thanks,

Corey Prak

Posted by Admin on 16-Aug-2013 11:00

After waiting a while they started displaying. Perhaps there is some reindexing going on?

Posted by Admin on 16-Aug-2013 14:05

Is there some sort of delay between when you make a change in rollbase and when it actually is deployed to the database? I'm experiencing another oddity. I deleted a an email trigger, but its still firing. I've tried undeploying and redeploying the object.

This thread is closed