Private Cloud - 100,000 record limit?

Posted by Rollbase User on 12-Aug-2013 18:15

I noticed in the bulk import reports it refers to a 100,000 record limit. I didn't see this in the Subscription information - can you clarify please?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 13-Aug-2013 07:35

Hello Surferking.

To the best of my knowledge, I've confirmed that there isn't any information pertaining to bulk imports in official documentation, and have referred to my colleagues in elaborating upon this detail. I may have missed something, but in any case, I will be sure to update you on any feedback received.

Thank You,

Corey Prak

Posted by Admin on 13-Aug-2013 09:16

Hi again Surferking,

I've received a reply from one of our Software Engineers. On the Private Cloud, the plan description for a customer (solo, intro, basic, standard, and professional) determines the limit that is reflected on the report. This limit actually represents the total number of records that can be contained by a customer, not the limit of records that can be imported.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to elaborate.

Thanks,

Corey Prak

Posted by Admin on 13-Aug-2013 09:18

OK, I'll get back to you when we hit 100,000 records if there are any problems then :)

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Posted by Admin on 13-Aug-2013 10:50

Surferking,

I've just been informed that the default file size of an imported file is 5MB. Moreover, the size of the upload file and import file size can be manipulated via: shared.properties

MaxImportSizeKB

MaxFileSizeKB

Thanks,

Corey Prak

This thread is closed