'Table / View / Synonym not found' when using PUB sc

Posted by Rollbase User on 13-Aug-2013 06:18

Hi, I am having some troubles when connecting to an OpenEdge database using the jdbc driver from rollbase for PUB schema. Follwing the rollbase documentation the rollbase tables are created in a schema with name. The problem is that this is not accesible from Progress. I tried creating the tables direcly in PUB but in this case I get a 'Table / View / Synonym not found' when starting the Tomcat server. I used the following URL's but with no result: jdbc:rollbase:datadirect:openedge://localhost:29003;databaseName=RB;defaultSchema=pub jdbc:rollbase:datadirect:openedge://localhost:29003;databaseName=RB;INITIALIZATIONSTRING=SET SCHEMA 'PUB' Did anyone encounter this problem and has a solution it? Thanks in advance

All Replies

Posted by Bill Wood on 25-Apr-2014 07:52

The newer versions of Rollbase have better description of how to get this working.   As you noted, the Rollase schema has to be created in the PUB namespace, but the second thing you need to do is have the database connection configuration when you start Rollbase to also set this defaultSchema to 'PUB'.    There are some other, later, posts on this to search for, but I recommend getting the documentation from Rollbase 2.1 or higher.

This thread is closed