Rollbase to Rollbase connector

Posted by Rollbase User on 08-Aug-2013 13:29

On your WEB-site -> http://www.progress.com/en/rollbase/integration-model.html I can se this information: "A Rollbase to Rollbase connector allows you to synchronize data between different Progress Rollbase accounts" How can I get this connector?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 08-Aug-2013 14:57

Hello Stein,

in another portion of the same description, "...For example, an FTP backup connector allows you to periodically back up all of your Rollbase data and automatically send it to a secure FTP server..." The most recent version of Rollbase has this capability. More information about external backups can be found on page 339, "Backups", of our official documentation, Rollbase in Action. On the next page, as described under "System Backup" towards the bottom of the page, "This job generates a System Backup file (see above). Optionally, it may upload a backup file to a remote

FTP server."

Since a general feature was used in the description, I believe the term, "Integration Connectors" describes the practice of features that involve communication and integration features between Rollbase and external applications/modules. The Rollbase documentation does not include the actual term "Integration Connectors".

As for a specif

This thread is closed