Browser / Viewer arrangement ?

Posted by Rollbase User on 28-Jul-2013 17:14

The Rollbase 'List of Items' looks similar to the 'Browsers' I currently use. In order to amend the fields in the full record in Rollbase so far I have pressed the 'Edit' link and then get all the fields - I then press 'edit'. Is it possible to have a Browser / Viewer arrangement where, as you move from line to line in the top browser, the highlighted browser record is shown in full in the Viewer. When combined with the filters above the columns in the browser this arrangement makes it very quick to search for an identify a record and then amend it.  Furthermore it would be great if you could put a browser below a browser followed at the bottom by a viewer. With this arrangement you could, for example , see a browser list of invoice headers linked to a browser of invoice

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 29-Jul-2013 11:49

Hi Mr. Walsh,

I believe Rollbase only allows data representation on View Pages while modifications must take place from an Edit Page.

A feature of Rollbase that I have noticed is how the background color of a record changes when the mouse cursor hovers above it. I'm curious as to whether it is possible to handle the event, and more specifically whether the record information is accessible.

I will refer this question to my colleagues and reply with any developments.

Thank You,

Corey Prak

This thread is closed