We had an issue where on of our clients accidentally deleted a record they should not have deleted. So we used the recycle bin to restore the record, and noticed that it didn't quite properly put the record back into it's original state. These are the problems we discovered: 1. Related records whose name template is based on the restored record did not get updated. 2. We have a formula field that depends on the restored record, and it did not recalculate its value correctly. 3. The API server was seeing a different version of related records from the PROD (UI) server.
I am checking with development team if there are any limitations while restoring the
data from recycle bin or if this is a bug
I will update you soon.
Progress|Rollbase Product Support Team