View Display not matching with Lookup view display

Posted by Rollbase User on 11-Jul-2013 03:25

Consider View 1 as our base and the correct result for filter Balance Status must be "OPEN".  As you can see in the second image, this is the actual lookup view for this displaying different results.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 11-Jul-2013 10:02

Hello Jomar,

are the Lookup Views being displayed correctly for other filters? Also, is the incorrect Lookup View including only two specific records with a Balance Status of UNPOSTED, or are the more that exist but aren't shown? I'm curious of whether the error affects only these two records or all records with a Balance Status of UNPOSTED. Thanks!

Posted by Admin on 11-Jul-2013 21:27

Hi Corey,

Thanks for replying. Yes, other lookup views are displaying correctly. And for the second question, so far we only have 3 statuses: unposted,open, and closed. What I just need to get are only transactions with only balance status equal to open.

I'm just wondering that view and lookup view display differently, like to what you are seeing to the images above.

Posted by Admin on 12-Jul-2013 12:15

-

Appointment Cancel

-

false

true

false

false

-

-

User

Users

Users are people who have access to your Rollbase account. Each user has an assigned Role which generally determines which applications and features they have access to.

-

-

Password Expire At

-

Posted by Admin on 12-Jul-2013 12:40

Hello Jomar,

I'm glad that the other filters are working as they should. If possible, could you please provide me with the Application XML? I would like to import the application and analyze its Field Formulas and Objects.

To export the Application XML, simply navigate to SETUP > APPLICATIONS SETUP > *Application name* > More Actions... > Generate XML> Generate XML, and send me the resulting file.

You're welcome to use Pastebin or any similar service you'd like, or email the XML file to me at cprak@progress.com.

If you prefer not to export the Application XML at all, feel free to paste the formula as a reply instead. Thanks.

Posted by Admin on 12-Jul-2013 12:41

Hello Jomar,

I'm glad that the other filters are working as they should. If possible, could you please provide me with the Application XML? I would like to import the application and analyze its Field Formulas and Objects.

To export the Application XML, simply navigate to SETUP > APPLICATIONS SETUP > *Application name* > More Actions... > Generate XML> Generate XML, and send me the resulting file.

You're welcome to use Pastebin or any similar service you'd like, or email the XML file to me at cprak@progress.com.

If you prefer not to export the Application XML at all, feel free to paste the formula as a reply instead. Thank you.

This thread is closed