rbf_setLookupFilter for 2 or more fields

Posted by Rollbase User on 05-Jun-2013 03:05

rbf_setLookupFilter to clear selector view filter and set new filter. I'd like to set Lookup filter for two parametres(by client and workflow status). How to use rbf_setLookupFilter for two or more filter fields?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 10-Jun-2013 01:37

I have client and Order. After entering Client dependent orders must is limited based on client - so you can only select orders of the selected client and filtering by WorkFlow Status only "Signed" .

Please offer any decision?

Posted by Admin on 12-Jun-2013 02:56

Hi Marat,

Have you used the Main lookup and Link lookup functionality of Lookup fields? Make sure your link lookup is configured to use the correct View by default.

See the section called "Global Lookup Field Properties" in Chapter 2 of Rollbase In Action for more info:

https://www.rollbase.com/rollbaseinaction.shtml

Hope this helps,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 12-Jun-2013 05:15

Hi Matt,

Yes, i used Main lookup and Link lookup functionality of Lookup fields but didn't know about "Global Lookup Field Properties". I don't understand how to do it.

Client is Main Lookup, Order is Linklookup in TimeSheet new page editor Order lookup field to set style: Selector and Use List view: Approved order. In "Approved order" view made filter by WorkFlow Status only "Signed" but filter doesn't work.

Please see my Lookup Field Properties:

This thread is closed