Push/update application with XML does not take every change

Posted by Rollbase User on 18-Apr-2013 04:45

It looks like that not every change has been published after updating the application with a push to the different accounts. Especially, the changes within the grid control. I have setup some totals in the grid and after the push or update with the XML, the totals on the grid are not available. Does anyone have the same experience?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 18-Apr-2013 11:24

Installation process for Grid Control (Totals) will be fixed in the next release.

Posted by Admin on 18-Apr-2013 15:06

Thanks Pavel, we are very happy with the fix.

Regarding grid control fixes: we are missing a field in the grid control to a related object after publishing the application from the Application Directory in our private cloud. In our development environment, the original application works fine. We also did an xml import in hosted cloud and we didn't have any problems. Maybe this issue is related to the first one?

Posted by Admin on 18-Apr-2013 17:30

Is this related field points to an existing field (included into application XML)?

Posted by Admin on 19-Apr-2013 00:00

yes, related field points to an existing field and all objects are included in xml as basic objects

Posted by Admin on 21-Apr-2013 00:13

Fixed in 4.04 as of today.

Regards,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 21-Apr-2013 15:03

Hi Matt,

I have updated to the newest version: 4.0.4.

I have pushed the application to the existing test zones. But again, the totals aren't visible. Any idea?

Posted by Admin on 21-Apr-2013 15:44

I created test application with one relationship and Grid control (with totals), installed it into another customer, and Grid totals were installed correctly.

Posted by Admin on 23-Apr-2013 01:04

Bakar,

If you still have a reproducible scenario can you submit exact steps, including your application XML, as a support ticket? We are closing this particular issue because it has been solved but you may be facing a slight variant and we will take a look if you can send us the details.

Regards,

Matt

This thread is closed