mobile edition and using different object view pages

Posted by Rollbase User on 28-Jan-2013 09:35

I am using different pages for the same object type which works fine in Rollbase. My application is mobile enabled. When I use my mobile and select a record, the standard default object view page is shown. Is it possible to influence which page has to be loaded or does this mobile enabled feature only support default object view pages?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 28-Jan-2013 11:46

When the user uses iPhone to access Rollbase - the system automatically displays pages in mobile version. However the user has option to switch to regular UI pages.

Posted by Admin on 28-Jan-2013 16:10

Could you please let me know if showing other pages than default pages could be an enhancement request for the future? Mobile is very important and an excellent selling point when there should be more configuration flexiblity.

Posted by Admin on 29-Jan-2013 00:59

Hi Freddy,

I agree, we will add this to our list for the 2nd quarter of this year when we'll also add create and edit capabilities to it.

Thanks,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 20-Mar-2013 07:17

Hi Matt,

I have seen that we can now use the add and create capabalities on the mobile phone. It is really important for us to show other pages rather than the default page on the mobile phone. Will that also be available, in the near future?

Note: The official release notes of 4.02 has not been communicated by email and has not been posted on the Rollbase site. In the meanwhile, the hosted environment has the newest version. Should the private customers be patient?

This thread is closed