Trying to use rbv_api.getRelatedFields to get a value from p

Posted by Rollbase User on 14-Feb-2013 03:41

Hi, I'm trying to use new syntax introduced in 3.9.4. I'm adding #code so the value of the picklist can be retrieved rather than ID. So far I was unsuccessful, I'm not getting any value. Here is formula: var poev = rbv_api.getRelatedFields('R62551360', {!id}, 'contractor#code'); return poev.join(',');

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 14-Feb-2013 11:15

This code works just fine in my test environment. Please double check that your picklist has codes, that you're using correct field names etc.

Please note that customers are expected to use Rollbase Forum and Support requests only as a last resort when they've exhausted all ways to resolve problem by themselves.

Posted by Admin on 14-Feb-2013 13:40

Well, thank you Pavel for reminding me what I need to use and when!

So far support from Rollbase is lacking, say at list.

I'm a customer and for that I have a some expectations on some minimal support for novice users. So if you just want to ignore my request for assistance, please do so but don't tell me when I should or should not request a support from Rollbase directly or in this forum. And I will not live this matter lake this, I will find solution ether in this company or it will be with Department of Consumer Affairs or other governmental agencies in State of California or federal government.

Posted by Admin on 14-Feb-2013 15:31

Please verify that:

1. You have any related records:

var poev = rbv_api.getRelatedFields('R62551360', {!id}, 'id');

return poev.join(',');

2. These records have "contractor" field assigned:

var poev = rbv_api.getRelatedFields('R62551360', {!id}, 'contractor');

return poev.join(',');

3. "contractor" field is "Picklist" field (not "Lookup" field)

4. All items in "contractor" field have integration codes assigned.

This thread is closed