Totals of expressions fields in grid control not updated cor

Posted by Rollbase User on 27-Jan-2013 05:05

When we use the script component to update some expression fields in the grid, the totals are not updated accordingly, see screenshot below  The totals contain the previous values. After a save, the totals are shown correctly...

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 27-Jan-2013 12:53

Please call API rbf_showGridTotals(gridNo) - this will be documented in the next release.

Posted by Admin on 27-Jan-2013 13:23

Hi Pavel,

Can i use this in my test private environment (version 3.9.3), right now? I've added this in the object script, but still the same issue...

Posted by Admin on 27-Jan-2013 13:25

Yes, it should be available right now.

Posted by Admin on 27-Jan-2013 13:29

I've put this also in the onload event of the page, but still the same issue. How to use this API?

Posted by Admin on 27-Jan-2013 15:18

Try call it after changing values in grid through API. There is no need to do it on page load.

Posted by Admin on 27-Jan-2013 15:28

I have called it after changing, also here the same issue. The totals contain values of the previous value.

Posted by Admin on 27-Jan-2013 18:25

Please provide more info: how do you change grid values and how do you refresh grid after that.

Posted by Admin on 28-Jan-2013 12:50

I have three expression fields in the grid control, which are calculated automatically with the object script. I have put the rbf_showGridRow(@@) in the onUpdate event handler to update the grid control. I have put your rbf_showGridTotals(0) within the function rbf_showGridRow. I have enabled the default "total" options for the grid control to show the totals.

Posted by Admin on 28-Jan-2013 16:32

I'm investigating the issue. Please submit support request on rollbase.com to follow up.

Posted by Admin on 29-Jan-2013 12:52

Thanks. I have submitted a request

This thread is closed