Calendar popup/roll over - more info

Posted by Rollbase User on 16-Sep-2010 19:00

Calendar popup/roll over - Is there a way to customize the roll over on the calendar where a reminder is to contain more information. I am not talking about the reminder for an event (time reminder), but the roll over on the actual calendar to show more info from the record.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 17-Sep-2010 00:30

Do you mean to customize the way event is displayed in the calendar?

Posted by Admin on 23-Dec-2012 15:27

I think there is 2 questions here.

1. When you hover over an entry that is showing in the calendar can we see more information?

2. Can we change what fields are shown in the calendar? Example can we add the contact name or opportunity etc

Matt

Posted by Admin on 02-Jan-2013 13:40

Hi Matt,

1. There is currently no way to customize the information in the hover of the Calendar

2. There is also no way to customize info shown in the calendar directly, however, what it does show is the record name so one option is to change the object's Record Name Template to show the information you want to see.

Hope this is somewhat helpful,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 12-Jan-2013 14:24

Somewhat helpful...but I am really looking to get the "project Name" onto the calendar without having to re-type the information. The project is a related object. It would be nice to have the appointment be called Kick-Off meeting, but have the event on the calendar show that the Kick-Off meeting is related to the Rollbase project.

We have many Kick-Off meetings. I could name the description Rollbase - Kick Off meeting, but when I look at the related events in the Rollbase project they all will have Rollbase as the first word.

This is something I vote would improve the user experience in the application. I will work on some other workarounds.

Matt

Posted by Admin on 12-Jan-2013 16:52

Hi Matt,

We'll track this as a potential future enhancement -- thanks for the details.

Regards,

Matt

This thread is closed