Permissions problem in delayed triggers

Posted by Rollbase User on 04-Jan-2013 00:07

I'm getting an error that seems to be a permissions problem, from a delayed Object Script trigger: >Error in delayed trigger "Create Activity Log": Error Query API: permission to access Test denied for both current user and API user (line #3) The trigger is named Create Activity Log; it simply creates one activity log item. The object is named Test. The trigger timing is After Create, so the delayed invocation is scheduled when a record is created. I've ensured that both the role of the user who created the record and the Query API role have complete permissions for the Test object - View, Create, Edit, and Delete. Yet I still get an error saying that the user and the API user don't have the necessary permissions. If I run the exact same trigger as a non-delayed trigger (I just edit it and change the Delay Time settings to 0/0/0), then it does run fine. I create a record and I get the activity log, immediately, as expected. Is that right? I thought I had output activity logs in delayed triggers be

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 04-Jan-2013 12:12

Please give permission to access Test object to Query API role.

Posted by Admin on 06-Jan-2013 21:57

Thanks Pavel - The Query API does have permission, but I still get the error.

Posted by Admin on 06-Jan-2013 22:42

If you're using rollbase.com please submit support request so I could take a look.

Posted by Admin on 07-Jan-2013 02:53

OK, will do.

This thread is closed