Custom exit target for a page?

Posted by Rollbase User on 21-Dec-2012 08:51

Is there a way to define a custom exit target for page? ie, where the page exits to when the form is submitted. I'll describe what I'm trying to do here: I'm wanting to set up an Events interface that is accessed entirely through the Calendar component. I have an Events object with all of its interface hidden, and a Generic tab with just the Calendar component. So all access to the events data is through the Calendar component. There are no events lists in the interface. Mostly the Event pages exit back to the Calendar component. But in at least one situation, the create page exits to the Events list. This is a little confusing for users who don't see the Events list anywhere else in the app. The case where this happens is after using the Save & New button. If you Save & New, then Save on the subsequent create page, it exits to the list. I've configured the page to exit to the View page instead of the list. That's better since it doesn't land on the list. What I'd really like to do is say - always

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 21-Dec-2012 12:34

Unfortunately we don't have this functionality.

This thread is closed