No Matches Found

Posted by Rollbase User on 31-Aug-2012 02:10

Hi All, I'm having a notifiction message 'No Matches Found' when I'm using dependent lookup. Please see image below:  I've noticed that this comes up when any of these conditions are met: 1.) Main lookup is empty. 2.) Link lookup does not have a data for the current main lookup. 3.) Main / link lookup has no records. In addition, I noticed that link lookup is not updating when data is empty. Please see image below:  If Main2 is selected, it should not display any link data because Link1a and Link1b are related to Main1.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 31-Aug-2012 13:57

Hello,

We have a more general problem over here.

It seems you have made somes changes in the last few days. "No matches found" appears in many cases whereas it should not be displayed.

Hope this helps to fix the issue.

Matthieu

Posted by Admin on 31-Aug-2012 17:57

Matthieu, Are you noticing this in private cloud or hosted cloud. Private cloud was recently updated to address this problem for the most part.

Gudz, This issue has been addressed in the latest release. What version of Rollbase are you seeing this on? The latest release is 3.7.4.

Thanks,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 01-Sep-2012 05:08

Hello,

We have noticed this in hosted cloud.

Matthieu

Posted by Admin on 02-Sep-2012 16:53

Hi Matthieu,

OK I will take a look. Can you submit a support ticket with the steps to reproduce this in Hosted Cloud?

Thanks!

Matt

Posted by Admin on 02-Sep-2012 21:35

Hi Matt,

I tried this on Rollbase.com. But please try to test this on your application because I exported my application from previous engine version.

Thanks.

Posted by Admin on 03-Sep-2012 09:57

Hey Matt,

Matthieu and I cannot send support tickets to Rollbase since we are ISV partners. The support ticket link doesn't appear in the "Support" window anymore. How can we send a support ticket?

Thanks,

Romain.

Posted by Admin on 03-Sep-2012 09:57

Hey Matt,

Matthieu and I cannot send support tickets to Rollbase since we are ISV partners. The support ticket link doesn't appear in the "Support" window anymore. How can we send a support ticket?

Thanks,

Romain.

Posted by Admin on 03-Sep-2012 22:11

Hi Romain,

That is because you have the "Support Menu" checkbox unchecked for your Customers. To fix this:

1. Login to your ISV account

2. Edit a Customer record

3. Fine the multiple checkboxes field called "Page Components" in the "Global Settings" section

4. Check the "Support Menu" box

Hope this helps,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 03-Sep-2012 22:38

FYI, this issue should be addressed in our Sept 22nd release. Thanks for your patience.

Matt

Posted by Admin on 08-Oct-2012 22:08

Hi,

Was this included in the recent updates? I haven't seen it in the release notes. :)

Posted by Admin on 09-Oct-2012 16:38

Hi Godfrey, Yes this was addressed in an earlier release -- 3.8.0 and 3.8.1 include it.

Matt

Posted by Admin on 09-Oct-2012 22:20

Thanks for confirming, Matt.

This thread is closed