Workflow not working...

Posted by Rollbase User on 09-Oct-2012 02:33

Hello Team, My Workflow is not working. I have performed following steps. 1. Activated workflow attribute on the Object for which i have to make workflow. 2. Then i have created a workflow Status and named it as Cancelled. 3. After that i have created a Workflow Action and choose Status Change as Action Type. 4. In this Action i have activated Group Acton and Render Button Check Box and made Change Status To attribute equals "Cancelled". I have set Use Web Page attribute as "Status Change". 5. and in the the formula editor i have used the following formula:- "{!mode_of_payment#value}"=="Cash"; where Mode of Payment is a Picklist field. but still my workflow is not running when i create the record of that object and Choose "Cash" as Mode of Payment. I have also tried other text and Number field's in Formula editor but in that case also my workflow is not running. Please Suggest. I am trying all this on Trial edition.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 09-Oct-2012 11:29

Please use Formula debugger to make sure that your formula works correctly.

Posted by Admin on 11-Oct-2012 01:53

Thanks for your feedback !!

I have checked the formula in debugger and it's correct but still my workflow is not working when i create the record. Pls suggest..!!

Posted by Admin on 11-Oct-2012 05:53

Thanks for your feedback !!

I have checked the formula in debugger and it's correct but still my workflow is not working when i create the record. Pls suggest..!!

Posted by Admin on 11-Oct-2012 22:26

Hi Ajay,

Can you please submit a support ticket within Rollbase and we will follow up and take a look to help you out? Please tell us which object and which particular trigger or workflow action is causing you trouble so we can look at it.

Thanks,

Matt

This thread is closed