ISV Partner customer : Changing the "max users" li

Posted by Rollbase User on 02-Oct-2012 09:34

Hello Rollbase team, We'd like to add some users to a few of our customers. Right now, these customers are limited to 5 users and there already are 5 users created. In the ISV partner environment, we cannot push this limit above 5. In the edit page of the customer, we cannot set the max users. If we change the plan (To standard = 10 users for instance) and then submit, the limit is still 5 users. Edit page :  View page :  When trying to create a user, we get an error saying we cannot create any users anymore because we are at the limit. Are we doing something wrong? Thanks, Romain Pennes.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 02-Oct-2012 11:13

Hi Romain,

Yes this is expected because we charge $15/user in the hosted ISV model so you need to contact us if you want to activate a subscription that takes you beyond your initial 50 users.

Feel free to contact me directly about this or email sales@rollbase.com

Posted by Admin on 03-Oct-2012 01:56

Hello,

We have deleted all the users we don't use and we are not beyond our 50 initial users (39 users). So I don't think there is a relationship.

If we change the plan of a customer from standard to solo for example, here below is the situation. Should "Max users" not be updated from 5 to 1 ? May be there is something we don't understand. It seems if we modify a plan, this do not modify the max users.

Thanks for your help.

Matthieu

Posted by Admin on 03-Oct-2012 03:44

To be complete,

On private cloud, we can modify the "Max users" field. In Rollbase environnement, we can't. The field is on "read only".

Matthieu

Posted by Admin on 03-Oct-2012 16:32

Hi Matthieu,

Yes, this is intentional. If you want to change the Max users value on any tenant in Rollbase.com you need to contact us so we can send you a link to update your subscription [this may change in the future but this is the current process].

For private cloud you are in complete control of this field and we just invoice for license + total number of users on a quarterly basis.

Hope this helps clarify. Feel free to email me directly with # of users you want to add to which tenant(s).

Thanks,

Matt

This thread is closed