Tasks in Calendar

Posted by Rollbase User on 10-Apr-2012 11:35

Tasks are only showing up on a week and month view and not day view in the Calendar. Is this by design?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 10-Apr-2012 18:28

Hi Violet,

No this is not by design, it looks like a bug that snuck it's way in. I have filed this for you and we will address it shortly -- thanks for pointing this out. The Bug # we are tracking for this internally is 5550.

Matt

Posted by Admin on 08-May-2012 14:40

This does not seem to be addressed yet. Any timeline on it?

Posted by Admin on 08-May-2012 14:58

Hi Earl, I saw this in your environment but wasn't able to reproduce it on Rollbase.com or a local environment here. Is this something you can reproduce easily using a Rollbase.com account? That would make it easier for us to figure out what is happening

Thanks,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 09-May-2012 12:45

Matt,

I tested this in the Rollbase.com account, and there are no issues seeing the tasks in a "day" view.

This only seems to occur in our mission.do instance. What do we need to do to correct?

Posted by Admin on 09-May-2012 13:41

That is the question, I am not sure why it isn't working in your environment. I expected to see JavaScript errors in your environment that would lead me to the problem but I did not see any.

I will take another look, we need to do some creating debugging here to somehow find out why this is only happening in mission.do

Posted by Admin on 09-May-2012 18:44

Hi Matt,

parent.date is not a valid date

All of the events in the rbv_events array have invalid dates.

It would be easier to debug if the JS file was not compressed and had each statement on it's own line - you could step through each javascript line using chrome dev tools or similar add-on. Anyways, this might give you a starting point of where to look.

Posted by Admin on 10-May-2012 08:33

These all seem like perfectly normal dates.

Posted by Admin on 12-May-2012 00:01

FYI we are still looking into this issue.

Posted by Admin on 08-Aug-2012 08:53

What is the status of this issue? I have the same problem.

Posted by Admin on 22-Aug-2012 02:45

Can you reproduce this? If so please send us steps if possible.

This thread is closed