User logs in but is not redirected when using LDAP, says 

Posted by Rollbase User on 26-Jul-2012 07:27

I have enabled LDAP authentication, the check is successful. I then create a test Administrator user with a valid LDAP username. When I attempt to login as the new user with the username and LDAP password, it refreshes the login page with an error saying 'Please Login'. I know my LDAP configuration is correct because If I then login as the First Admin, I see that the user has logged in and is away, even though that user does not seem to have access to the system. If I purposely provide an incorrect password for that user it says 'Invalid username/password'. So it seems to me like a redirect/cookie problem? Any ideas how I can fix this? I've uninstalled and re-installed, following the documentation several times on my private cloud. Thanks everyone

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 26-Jul-2012 10:08

Please submit support request or send email with log of exception (if any) generated upon unsuccessful login.

Posted by Admin on 26-Jul-2012 12:41

Hi Cristian,

We definitely want to help you find out whats going on here asap. In order to do this we'll need to see any/all log files around the time period your login attempts are made.

Can you take a look at your Rollbase log files as well as Tomcat's catalina.out log files if there are any login or LDAP related exceptions/notices there send them to us. You can send them to support@rollbase.com or email Pavel and I directly.

Let me know if you need more detail regarding where to find the log files.

Thanks,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 27-Jul-2012 03:46

Hi Matt and Pavel, thanks for your replies. I have sent an email directly to you as well as your support. Thanks again for your help.

This thread is closed