Main Lookup-Link Lookup

Posted by Rollbase User on 09-Jul-2012 16:32

I want to create a three-tiered relational lookup. Can you tell me if this is possible? I am going to attempt to explain....I am using the Main Lookup/Link Lookup and filtered views but can't seem to accomplish what I want to. On the Request Object 1) Choose Grant Cycle (grant cycle object lookup) (one grant cycle-many requests, many grant cycles-many countries, many grant cycles-many regions) 2) Choose Country (country object lookup based in grant cycle) (one country-many requests, many grant cycles-many countries, one country-one region) 3) Choose Region(s) (region object lookup based on ....) (many regions-many requests, only regions with the country selected who also have a relationship with grant cycle should be shown) So if I choose: 1) Spring 2012 Then: 2) United States I want: 3) Buncombe, Alibaster, Rye, and Jones to show up as options (but not Smith, Kline, Oconee, Yucatan because they are not in the Spring 2012-Region relationship and/or may not be in the Region-Country Rel

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 09-Jul-2012 17:12

Unfortunately dependent lookups do not support more than one layer. This is unlikely will change any time soon. Please find a different solution.

This thread is closed