Platform Problem during Deployment (Default List Views)

Posted by Rollbase User on 25-Jun-2012 06:13

Summary: Platform Problem during Deployment (Default List Views) Description: Good day! OBJECT: Check RELATED OBJECT: Disbursement Voucher EXPECTED LIST VIEW: Disbursement Voucher for Check Issuance We are currently having our deployment from sandbox to UAT zone. In the sandbox zone Check and Disbursement Voucher has one to one relationship. During creation of check the user must see all the Disbursement Voucher for Check Issuance so we set it as the default list view in the New and Edit page of Check. When we deploy our application in the UAT zone, Disbursement Voucher for Check Issuance is still set as default list view when we check the Edit this Page of Check but in the front end the user can see all the Disbursement Vouchers. We are encountering this issue everytime we deploy our applications to a new Rollbase zone. What we usually do is clone the list view and then set the cloned list view as default in the "Edit this Page" page. I am logging this concern because we deployed a managed a

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 25-Jun-2012 13:32

I'll see what I can do.

Posted by Admin on 02-Jul-2012 21:44

Good day!

Is there any feedback on this issue?

Thanks.

Posted by Admin on 02-Jul-2012 22:19

This was fixed in 3.6.9 release.

Posted by Admin on 02-Jul-2012 22:25

Okay. Thank you very much. We're currently using 3.6.4.

This thread is closed