Batch Job Problem

Posted by Rollbase User on 15-May-2012 20:23

Hi Anyone who can help; Why is it that after a batch job execute which is set to run daily, the next schedule is remove, or reports "Unloaded from Workflow Server"? This is supposedly schedule to run daily, but after executing it removes the next schedule or clears the "Will Run At" and no longer found in the "Batch Jobs Queue"? The batch job scrip does is call a URL, which runs only once, since the record in the object is just a single record, which contains the URL to be called(integration link), Any idea?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 15-May-2012 22:52

Could be a bug, I'll follow up on this.

Posted by Admin on 16-May-2012 02:28

Thanks Pavel, I'll on monitoring this issue.

Posted by Admin on 22-May-2012 20:48

Hi Sir Pavel;

Any updated regarding with this?

Posted by Admin on 22-May-2012 22:10

Not yet, but its on my short list.

Posted by Admin on 27-May-2012 22:57

After careful examination of your log I can see that one of the record got an error during execution. Since trigger was not properly completed the next execution time was not set.

Admin should examine error (he's supposed to receive email notification) and correct the problem.

On the other side unloading from Workflow server (normal operation procedure) occurred about 1 hour later and could not interfere with process.

Posted by Admin on 27-May-2012 23:21

-

Posted by Admin on 28-May-2012 00:07

Why is it that other batch job that commits an error still set the next execution time even if there's an error occurred in the script?

This thread is closed