Send Email Action Not Sending Email

Posted by Rollbase User on 16-Apr-2012 11:28

Hi Everyone! I'm doing an investigation in the Rollbase product to see if its fit for our needs, in particular I have been looking at the Workflow component and so far I've got nothing but praises for it. I am however having an issue using the Send Email action. This doesn't appear to be working despite using different emails (Gmail and our local Exchange). I've been using hard coded emails for testing and even these don't seem to be working. I know SMTP has been configured correctly as I'm getting the system notification emails. Has anyone else run into this problem before? Cheers! Nick Burks Orbis Software Ltd.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 17-Apr-2012 22:23

Can you send emails using "Send" option without invoking workflow actions?

Posted by Admin on 17-Apr-2012 23:16

It seems like gmail stopped accepting connections from 3rd-party servers, at least if sender's address does not include gmail.com I'm investigating further.

Posted by Admin on 18-Apr-2012 04:43

Hi Pavel,

I managed to resolve the issue internally, it was a fault on our Exchange server that was preventing access. Thanks for the information on the Gmail problem, I was about to move on to that but I will leave it alone for the time being.

Thanks for the help on this!

Nick

This thread is closed