How do I delete Pages?

Posted by Rollbase User on 04-Mar-2012 11:20

I'm not sure how... but, I've ended up with a number of unused "Records List" Pages. 1) How does this happen? 2) How do I delete them?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 04-Mar-2012 18:36

Do you mean portal pages or regular pages?

Anyway, use Object (Portal) View page > pages section > del link

Posted by Admin on 04-Mar-2012 18:49

Regular Pages... not Portal Pages... and there is no Del link showing.

One way this happens is when you add a Tab based on an Object... RB adds a Records List Page... but, when you delete that Tab... RB doesn't delete the Page.

This situation also causes RB to land on the wrong Page, sometimes, when coming off a New Object Page.

Posted by Admin on 04-Mar-2012 21:43

Can you reproduce on rollbase.com and submit support request?

Posted by Admin on 05-Mar-2012 05:58

I will when I have some time... in the mean time, using your Admin Account in my Master Zone, you can see what's happening as follows:

1) Look at the Object View Page for Citations. You will notice it has 4 Records List Pages. Two are used by App Tabs... two are junk left over from deleting Tabs.

2) Click on the "Citations" App on the App tree.

3) Click on the "Citations" Tab. The Records List Page you will land on will be the one titled "Citations - Citation List."

4) Click on "New Citation" on the App tree. Cancel the New Citation... and you will land on the Records List Page titled "To Be Deleted Too."

You can see the same kind of behavior if you Cancel a Clone operation. However, it's not just about "cancels," you will land on the wrong Page when you "Save" also... I just used "Cancel" as a quick way to demo the problem.

Posted by Admin on 05-Mar-2012 13:02

This will be fixed ASAP

Posted by Admin on 05-Mar-2012 13:05

Thanks Pavel.

Posted by Admin on 27-Mar-2012 00:56

Mike, let me know if this is OK for you now. I've had similar problems where I publish to a destination zone, and it goes to the wrong page when I click on an objects tab. The page it uses is one I thought was previously deleted, and I've not been able to get rid of it.

This thread is closed