Can you tell me about your infrastructure

Posted by Rollbase User on 29-Oct-2011 18:23

This looks exactly like the product I am looking for, couple of questions though, 1. What's the infrastructure behind the hosted version, if I start using roll base for my clients I want to be sure about security. I realize I could host my own but this is not my skill nor do I we want the 'hassle'.' 2. How do you sign up for resller/isv I cannot find a direct link for this. Thanks

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 30-Oct-2011 11:42

Hi Gordon,

1. Our Rollbase.com Hosted Cloud is run out of Rackspace's Chicago, IL data center. There we use DELL PowerEdge servers each with two Intel XEON dual-core processors, 8GB RAM, running 64-bit OS (Windows 2008 R2). We run 64-bit versions of Java, Apache, Tomcat, and MySQL to power the Rollbase software.

2. You can email us directly (sales@rollbase.com). The pricing for Rollbase.com Hosted Cloud ISV is $1000/mo base plus $15/user/mo. You get your first 50 users included with the $1000/mo base fee. Private Cloud is the same but user pricing for that is only $5/user/mo, because it is not installed on our servers. More details here:

http://www.rollbase.com/resellers.shtml

Alternatively you can choose to start out as an informal ISV for now by simply creating and activating trials for your customers through our website (via free 30 day trial link).

Hope this helps,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 30-Oct-2011 11:56

Thanks Matt,

That certainly helps re the ISV, think we would take the informal approach for now.

Still interested in the infrastructure and Rolbase as a whle, if we are to promote Rollbase to our clients (over Salesforce) we would need to do more due diligence, i.e. Security (not Rackspace but Rollbases architecture), adherence to any data Standards HIPAA etc (thats a big one for one of our current clients) , and things such as Current active user base, to confirm Rollbase as a business in the future.

Any thing you could add to these sorts of questions/due diligence would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gordon

Posted by Admin on 01-Nov-2011 10:10

Hi Gordon,

Good questions, I will follow up with you on these directly via email.

Regards,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 01-Nov-2011 13:19

Many thanks I look forward to your email

This thread is closed