Sorting Values in a Object-Dependent Picklist

Posted by Rollbase User on 25-Oct-2011 20:48

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to sort the values within a Object-Dependent Picklist? I have the Object Region and the Object Branch which is dependent on Region and would like to sort the Values alphabetically. I hope to change the current sorting to avoid confusion while choosing since these are areas/cities and should logically be arranged alphabetically ^_^ See attached screenshot.  p.s. I've checked why they are sorted this way, and they seem to follow my auto-number field Branch Number on the Branch Object to do the sorting. Thank you and hope you can help, Piscoso Martin

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 26-Oct-2011 11:56

I will add alphabetical sorting in the next release.

Posted by Admin on 26-Oct-2011 12:39

Thanks, will be waiting. ^_^

p.s. We installed the previous release in our instance and it seems the new Batch Job - Object Script was not included. Could you shed some light on this?

Thank you very much,

Piscoso Martin

Posted by Admin on 26-Oct-2011 20:25

Pushing : p.s. We installed the previous release in our instance and it seems the new Batch Job - Object Script was not included. Could you shed some light on this? ^_^

hope you get to read and reply to this, since i really want to use that functionality.hehe

Thank you very much,

Piscoso, Martin

Rollbase PH

Posted by Admin on 26-Oct-2011 21:00

Please make sure you've replaced your local config/events.xml file by newer file from rollbase.zip

This thread is closed