integration questions

Posted by Rollbase User on 20-Sep-2011 10:54

Hello, You guys have a great, easy to use product here. I am trying to setup an online database that I can sell to different organizations. Right now I am signed up for a free account and have a few questions. 1) I need to accept payment within the form collection. How can I integrate paypal into my forms? 2) I want to embed a complete app in my website. Is there code to do this? 3) Can I create one login spot for people from different organizations to log in and it will take them to an app with their information only? Thanks very much

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 20-Sep-2011 12:28

Hi,

for #2 - You can use a portal and an iFrame or a HTML page with frame setup referencing the portal's URL which is provided when you create/setup a portal.

for #3 - You can use a portal for this wherein Rollbase's organization management is enabled so that your users/clients can only see records under the ownership of their Location, Department or Function - you can change these labels to adapt to your setup, e.g use Department as Companies. Not quite sure though where you can find the complete documentation for org.management :)

Hope this helps

Piscoso, Martin

Posted by Admin on 20-Sep-2011 13:03

Thanks Martin, that is super helpful. Thanks

Anyone else out there any thoughts on questions #1? Payment integration in forms.

Posted by Admin on 20-Sep-2011 13:22

Hi Martin,

Regarding #1, using PayPal's "PayFlow Link" is very easy to do with Rollbase portals. Documentation for PayFlow Link is here:

https://www.x.com/developers/paypal/products/payflow-link

Basically you embed a button into any page, and you can populate the code for the button using merge fields.

An example of a paypal integration we built to process Rollbase subscriptions:

http://blog.rollbase.com/the_rollbase_blog/pricing/

Hope this helps,

Matt

Posted by Admin on 20-Sep-2011 13:22

Thanks Martin!

This thread is closed