where can i set additional global "Reply To" addre

Posted by Rollbase User on 28-May-2010 11:13

How do I add another globally available "Reply To" field, similar to the one that's listed as default "mailer@rollbase.com"? (can i somehow do this in "company-wide settings?" -- if so, how do I allow this email to show up in the dropdown menu for new emails?)

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 28-May-2010 11:33

Follow: Administration Setup > Account Settings > Default Email Sender

Posted by Admin on 10-Apr-2011 21:09

Hi Guys, similar to this topic...I have a client wants to be able to send from a number of addresses, depending on which client he is working for.

I didn't want to make it a global change for everyone, but is there some way that we can add additional FROM addresses for a particular user?

Alternatively, I could pass an additional from or replyto parameter in the query string... so the send e-mail would look like this....

https://www.rollbase.com/prod1/m/send.jsp?act=clean&id=16325267&objDefId=11808422&to=matt.ireland@primesoftwaresystems.com.au;replyto=matt@insightprocessing.net

Do you think this might be possible to facilitate going forward?

thanks, Matt

Posted by Admin on 10-Apr-2011 21:28

I'll put this in my queue, but cannot promise anything until May.

Posted by Admin on 01-Sep-2011 16:19

We would also like the ability to specify a reply-to email address in Send Email triggers. Right now we can only use Default email address or User's email address.

Are you still planning on implementing this?

Thanks

Posted by Admin on 01-Sep-2011 16:41

I can add this to pipeline.

This thread is closed