[Trigger : Send HTTP GET Request] Null ReturnStatus and Retu

Posted by Rollbase User on 03-Aug-2011 10:40

I have two triggers: One Send HTTP GET Request - which contains: return true; // Sends an SMS using Rollbase Integration Link Field // Tested and Working And another trigger : Object Script - which contans: var msgstat = rbv_api.getSharedValue("ReturnStatus"); var msgbody = rbv_api.getSharedValue("ReturnBody"); var audit = "SMS Report: "+msgstat+" "+msgbody+" Phone Number: {!clientmobile_number} Date and Time: {!updatedAt}"; rbv_api.setFieldValue("object", "{!id}", "field", audit); // Where object is my object name and field is my field name I used rbv_api.getSharedValue(“ReturnStatus”) and rbv_api.getSharedValue(“ReturnBody”) found in Chapter 10 of the Documentation the first trigger is successful and sends an SMS message using a custom phone number and custom message. For the 2nd Trigger: When trying to update a field in my object - named 'field' - the value set to the field is: SMS Report: null null Phone Number: *********** on: Wed Aug 03 2011 23:11:37 (HKST) Coul

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 03-Aug-2011 11:02

Forgot to add the actual return of the trigger using debug event in the HTTP GET Request Trigger.

Send SMS

Message sending failed

My msgstat and msgbody should contain some text related to the return of the trigger and not null right? Its kinda hard to test this Trigger type so I hope you can help me out.

Thanks again,

Martin

Posted by Admin on 03-Aug-2011 11:03

The HTML tags got stripped. Reposting see below:

I added comments so the text would go through here in getsatisfaction

Posted by Admin on 03-Aug-2011 11:34

Currently we only support ReturnStatus and ReturnBody for POST requests, but I can extend this for GET requests as well. Please check after Friday's server update.

Posted by Admin on 03-Aug-2011 17:14

Ok Thanks, will be waiting.

This thread is closed