Page editor > Edit Script does not work in Chrome

Posted by Rollbase User on 23-Feb-2011 19:34

Page editor > Edit Script does not work in Google Chrome. It has the Save/Cancel buttons where the Text Editor should be so there's no way of viewing/editing script components with Chrome.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 23-Feb-2011 21:13

It looks like you're using Chrome on Mac - works fine for me on Windows. Please contact Matt for more info.

Posted by Admin on 05-Mar-2011 00:12

Guys I'm having this same problem on my home PC as of recently... Work PC is ok. Not sure what the difference is between the 2... Let me know if you find a solution

Posted by Admin on 06-Mar-2011 22:23

I'm using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 7 without a problem. If you see an issue please provide JavaScript error you're having (including line number). In this case I may be able to help.

Posted by Admin on 06-Mar-2011 23:02

There's no Javascript Error. But if you remove the "hidden" attribute from the HTMLTextarea textarea, the textarea becomes visible and usable in Chrome.

This is what the original code is:

If you remove the word "hidden" from the textarea, then it works:

Posted by Admin on 06-Mar-2011 23:12

Yeah that's weird, because on my work PC, the word hidden appears, but the box displays okay, but home PC it fails.

Maybe chrome have just released an update that now adheres to this 'hidden' directive?

Can the 'hidden' word be removed without affecting functionality?

Posted by Admin on 07-Mar-2011 03:19

I'm also using latest version of chrome (on mac).

Posted by Admin on 15-Mar-2011 13:16

We will look into removing the 'hidden' attribute as suggested here.

Thanks for identifying the issue,
Matt

Posted by Admin on 17-Mar-2011 16:32

Thanks, Matt. It's working now. Chrome is so much faster than FireFox!

This thread is closed