Is there a survey application available?

Posted by Rollbase User on 11-Dec-2009 09:30

One of our clients would like to add a survey for people to take after they complete their online registration. Is there a survey application available?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 11-Dec-2009 12:20

Survey functionality is built into the system, but I don't have demo application currently available. Will try to fill this gap ASAP.

Posted by Admin on 16-Dec-2009 11:32

I've created a sample Surveys application which can be found on our Applications directory:

http://www.rollbase.com/master/portal/portal.jsp?c=1&p=20&g=76529&id=7451345

Hope that will help.

Posted by Admin on 07-Jan-2010 09:34

Thanks Pavel!!

Posted by Admin on 08-Feb-2011 22:39

Hi Pavel,

I tried to use your demo App. In Survey object, there is Category field that is required. However, I don't see a way to add a category. Where is this added? As such, I am not able to successfully add / create a new question for survey

Posted by Admin on 08-Feb-2011 23:36

List of categories can be managed from Questions menu (tree)

Posted by Admin on 08-Feb-2011 23:41

great! thanks a bunch!

Posted by Admin on 14-Feb-2011 23:20

Hi Pavel, I'm having a hard time making the Survey delivered App in Application Directory work.

When i click on the portal, there is a link that says "Please take Our Customer Survey". Then I click on the said link, I get into a page that asks for my personal details. There is a section "Please Answer Survey Questions" but I don't see the questions/survey items that I need to answer.

Help please.

Posted by Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:21

Perhaps you need to select/create these questions first. Please check Chapter 13 for more info.
In general please refer to our documentation, it is complete now and may help in many cases.

Posted by Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:24

Hi Pavel, i already created a list of questions. checked out Chapter 13 and configured the app and portal as directed.

Actually I used the Survey application in App Directory, added a list of questions. Tried to access the portal yet I encountered this problem.

Is it possible for me to send you a credential and you can try to look which configuration I missed?

Posted by Admin on 15-Feb-2011 00:28

Please submit support request so I could take a close look.

This thread is closed