Are you new to Rollbase, and want some feedback?

Posted by Rollbase User on 03-Oct-2010 02:25

Are you are new to Rollbase, and wondering whether it will meet your project needs? I was in that position 4 months ago, and I really would have appreciated reading posting like this - that's why I'm posting now. After spending eight months and a lot of money on a .NET project and losing my main developer, I was ready to give up on my project. I had a play around with Rollbase, and initially really wasn't sure that it would have the flexibility to build a full-scale loan processing system. However, the further I got into it, and the more that I learned, one by one I overcame almost every hurdle that I thought was an issue. In four months, I have achieved more by myself than I did with two of us in eight months on .NET. In fact, if you get a little bit creative - it is amazing what you can achieve. I have attached a screenshot from my system (click it to expand). if you have any questions -- I am happy to respond, however don't ask me support related questions, because I'm certainly not the Ro

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 05-Oct-2010 10:52

Thanks for the great feedback Matt!

This thread is closed