Do you have any documentation on comment tables?

Posted by Rollbase User on 06-Sep-2010 15:02

Do you have any documentation on comment tables? I searched the new guide (all chapters) and nothing is listed. Also, Chapter 5. Reports, Charts and Guages - When you download it it is labeled Chapter 6, not 5. Can you pull a report on a comment table? Such as a count per record?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 06-Sep-2010 15:43

Comments table is just another component which can be added by Page Editor. As for reports: you can report on all comments now and I'm working on second level reports as well.

Posted by Admin on 06-Sep-2010 17:56

How can you currently report on comments? It is not listed as an available column, relationship or filter in the report layer 1. I want to be able to view how many comments per customer (example). Also, is there a way to add an additional field to the comment table - ie comment type - to classify which comments i want to count for reporting purposes?

Currently I have created a new object to track this "Correspondence" but i relaized by doing this I wil quickly eclipse the record #'s in order to track the short inputs that should really be tracked by the comment log.

Posted by Admin on 06-Sep-2010 18:40

I'm working on this issue right now. I'll twit as soon as I done:
http://twitter.com/pvorobiev

This thread is closed