Security Setting

Posted by Rollbase User on 06-Sep-2010 08:53

Security Setting set to High - would like to check if we can change the attribute below to reflect to be more strict or make it shorter. Though the security setting is set to High, I don't think the standard set for below attribute is acceptable - 4 hours is a too long being logging out an idle session. The document says "in minutes'. Is this really "minutes"? I check one other cloud platform and they can have the user manually set the # minutes or # hours for idle session before the platform logs out the user automatically. • # minutes of inactivity before expiring sessions: 240 I previously logged another item related to security and wanted to suggest if it is due time already for the product to review the attributes or delivered features and check against the industry standards for it to be more competitive - especially in terms of data privacy and information security.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 06-Sep-2010 11:19

1. I checked that both Chapter 11 and "Subscription" page uses term "# of minutes" - this is correct.

2. We grouped security settings into Security levels because users did not have particular interest or understanding of the issue. However we can re-visit this decision in the future.

This thread is closed