Objects listing related Apps, but Apps not listing related O

Posted by Rollbase User on 25-May-2010 18:40

Why could it be that some of my objects list as being tied to a certain application (in the object def/view page), but when i choose to view the objects for that same application the object is not listed (in the application objects view page)?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 25-May-2010 18:48

"Objects" section on Application View page lists objects explicitly associated with application. Other objects may be associated through Object tabs (typical situation).

Posted by Admin on 25-May-2010 18:51

...more info... I may have a related problem, regarding populating a "Mail To" field:

I created a Mail Template "MT 1" for my "A" object. Then, I created a Workflow Action "WFA 1" for object "A" of type "Send template-based email" where I specify a "Send To" field (of email field of related object "B"). When I try and run "WFA 1" on "A" objects, it still prompts me for the "Send To" email address, which was specified in "MT 1" in the first place.

Posted by Admin on 25-May-2010 19:09

And, why could it be that when I add a Workflow Actions column to my View for object "A", the existing WFA's do not show up... *but those same Workflow Actions show up in that view under "More actions..." drop-down menu?

Posted by Admin on 25-May-2010 22:06

Please submit support request(s) with exact steps to reproduce. Please provide:
- application name
- object name
- name of workflow action, trigger etc. you're having problem with.

This thread is closed