Can I add a filter to look up list

Posted by Rollbase User on 13-Apr-2010 22:02

Can I add a filter to look up list? I mean I need look up record by some conditions when searching such as : A Order Object related a Product Object when I add a new order i will look up the products by name , provider and other fields Could I?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 14-Apr-2010 11:09

You can use List View to filter records appearing in lookup field. Use Page Editor, highlight lookup field, than select list view on the left. Chapter 2 explains this in more details.

Posted by Admin on 15-Apr-2010 22:02

Er,you meant that I choose different List View to filter records and every List View was defined well in system ,didn't you?

if so ,it's may not i need ,i need that when i look up the products ,i can input the products's provider (not name) and then ,the system list all of the products of the provider which i input

Could I?

Posted by Admin on 15-Apr-2010 22:02

Er,you meant that I choose different List View to filter records and every List View was defined well in system ,didn't you?

if so ,it's may not i need ,i need that when i look up the products ,i can input the products's provider (not name) and then ,the system list all of the products of the provider which i input

Could I?

Posted by Admin on 23-Apr-2010 09:44

Yes, you can enable searching in the selector popup -- Go to your product Object definition and edit the Product Selector List page -- make sure the search component is put at the top of that page. Then save your changes, you should be able to search products in that popup now.

This thread is closed