Relating records while using workflow in a portal.

Posted by Rollbase User on 16-Dec-2009 12:34

I have created my application just like I want it - my issue I am having is when I want to add additional Residences, REO, Employers or other items - I add the Borrower "Lookup" field so the portal user can attach the correct borrower to the correct records, but it shows ALL borrowers in the system. How do I limit this so they can only assign the record they are adding to actual borrowers that are under that Customer? (Customer is the highest in the hierarchy). So, 1 Customer - Unlimited Borrowers - Each Borrower can have unlimited Residences, Assets, REO and Employers. How do I have each Residences, Assets, REO and Employers that is added attached to a specific Borrower? Again, I have added a Borrower lookup field to the add form for each of these but it gives the portal user the option to select ANY borrower in the database. I want them to only be ably to choose Borrowers related to that Customer... Hope this makes sense.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 16-Dec-2009 12:45

Try this:
1. Prepare List View which filters Customer records in desirable way.
2. In Page Designer, highlight Relationship field and select that View on the left panel. Save your changes.

In this case selector window for Customer lookup will use filtered customer records.

This thread is closed