Portal not working with flow

Posted by Rollbase User on 08-Dec-2009 15:22

I created a portal walking you through an application. It works fine but than later on in the night it stops working. One of the pages goes to a blank page. I dont understand because it works fine for a while and then it stops... Any ideas? https://www.rollbase.com/router/servlet/Portal?c=7045501&p=7210996&h=true&g=7225165 There is the link to it - It stops working after the 4th page. It is supposed to go to the portal page "Residences (Initial View)" but it just goes to blank... This is the second night where it worked fine all day and then when I tried it at night it was broke - 2 nights in a row now.

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 11-Dec-2009 12:26

This is probably because you did not specify destination page for your portal pages (where the visitor should be taken after clicking button "Submit"). This can be done in Page Designer when you highlight "Submission Form" component. We should also expose this setting on "Properties" section, I'm working on this.

If you need further assistance please submit support request and provide login credentials and exact location of the trouble spot (page, portal).

This thread is closed