Systems Info tab

Posted by LegacyUser on 04-Nov-2009 10:56

There is probably an easy answer to this one. I have created several objects. Some show a Systems Info tab containing systems information and audit trail information. Others show the systems information and audit trail on the first tab. I see how to enable tabls in a view, but what am I doing that set up the System Info tab (or didn't) in the first place, and in there and easy way to modify those that don't have the Systems Info tab to have one. Also, is the audit trail information accessable to create a report from?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 04-Nov-2009 12:17

To modify page's tabs:
1. In Page Editor, click on page's title and check "Enable Tabs" box.
2. Create as many tabs as you need. You can also re-arrange tabs.
3. To assign existing page section to particular tab, click on section's title, than select a tab from drop-down in the upper-left corner.

Posted by Admin on 04-Nov-2009 14:13

Thanks Pavel. I understood how to make the tabs. My real question has to do with with the automatic generation of the Systems Info tab. I haven't figured out what control turns that on and what doesn't, so I have ended up with some views with the systems Info tab showing and some not. I want them all to show (I like it), but would rather not have to crawl back through all the views, create a new tab, name it, drag components, etc. when there is obviously a control that I am missing that turns it on.

Posted by Admin on 04-Nov-2009 15:45

Actually a few days ago we just decided to add "System Info" tab to all newly created view pages. At a moment there is no setting to turn it on or off.

Previously created view pages were not affected. Their appearance also may depend on application you've installed.

Posted by Admin on 04-Nov-2009 16:19

Nice addition. I will manually go back and modify my other view pages to match.

This thread is closed