THINKING ABOUT GOING AFTER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS

Posted by scott_auge on 18-Jun-2019 19:00

Looking for some people who want to work together to go after government contracts at a state and federal level.

An example is here: amduus.com/.../CrimeVictimsRFP.pdf

One read of this and you will realize this tends to be more than one programmer can handle - as well interactions with government agencies.

*** THIS IS NOT FOR PAY UNTIL A CONTRACT IS SECURED. ***

Even then, most of these are good for five years and then we would be looking for a job again… but if we could get one going, then another one, hopefully we can keep ourselves busy.

This should be for developers and if we host the software, people familiar with running the software.  But if developers can secure the contract, DBAs and such will be after the software is written.

You should be a US Citizen and you may be required to pay for drug testing, etc.  This happens before the contract is awarded it appears but only if we are in the running.

Should have your own copy of the compiler for Web development or plan for purchase (Amduus Information Works, Inc. is a Progress Partner and can help with this.)  The plan is to use Progress Technologies for development.

Should be familiar with Linux/UNIX OS.

*** I DO NOT KNOW HOW FAR THIS WILL GET ***

I have worked on government contracts in the past.  One secured and another after it was secured.

I don’t know if anyone is going to respond to this.

Don’t count on this for money.

*** This is not an offer.  ***

It is mostly to detect how much interest is in doing this and the number of skills available.

Reply back to me at sauge@amduus.com.

All Replies

This thread is closed