Progress Permanent Job Belgium

Posted by ralucristea on 13-Mar-2018 08:22

Hello! :) 

Hope I find you well! I am currently in search of a Progress Developer for a permanent job located in Belgium. Good English knowledge and an European Working Permit is a must. Let's have a chat if you are interested!

Have a wonderful day! 

Raluca

All Replies

Posted by vicentemn on 30-Jan-2019 15:45

Hi Dear.

My name is Vicente Miranda Neto, 48 years old, Generalist profile and I have been working with Progress since 1994. From version 6 until version 10, no Graphic Progress and few WebSeep projects.

At Insurance market I worked for 16 year when I was responsible for IT Claims and Reinsurance solutions and service management and at Supply and Logistic Market I worked over 10 years in different periods.

Actually I am available and I would like to return to work with Progress hands On. I am European and Brazilian citizen, living in Brazi.  In this context, I would like to know if remote job  or Flexible work Time is possible (something like 3 weeks on place and 1 week outplace)?

My emial is Vicente.miranda.neto.70@gmail.com

Best regards

Posted by anandknr on 23-Feb-2019 08:32

Hi Raluca,

I understood you are looking for candidates with European Work Permit. Let me know if, by any chance, you have changed this criteria. I am a senior progress developer from India.

Regards,

Anand

Posted by anandknr on 23-Feb-2019 08:32

Hi Raluca,

I understood you are looking for candidates with European Work Permit. Let me know if, by any chance, you have changed this criteria. I am a senior progress developer from India.

Regards,

Anand

Posted by carloseloi on 27-Feb-2019 14:42

Hi Dear.

My name is Carlos Elói Prado, 35 years old, I've been working with Progress since 2009. I'm a Progress OE developer in Brazil in a big ERP "TOTVS Datasul", ABL,  WebSeep, PASOE.

Actually I am working and living in Brazil.  I'm Brazilian citizen. I would like to know about remote job, it's possible?

My email is carloseloi.prado@gmail.com

Best regards

This thread is closed