Re: [Job Listings] Software Developer

Posted by ijazbof on 09-Jan-2017 07:58

I am interested in the role. I have over 10 years of experience using PROGRESS OpenEdge.
I am a Mexican citzen, so I would need a work permit to work in the European Union.
I need to give 4 weeks notice to my current employer.

Regards
Hugo

On Mon, 9 Jan, 2017 at 13:39, bartcrommen
<bounce-bartcrommen@community.progress.com> wrote:
Update from Progress Community
bartcrommen

BinteQ is a young and fast growing Belgian company that has renowned companies among its customers as the Unibind Group, Rucon Ventilatoren and Baloise. Our core activities are focused on automating business processes using intelligent business software. Our growing success ensures that we are looking to strengthen our development team in order to be able to expand our activities.

In order to expand our local team in Puurs we are looking for a M/F :

Software Developer

Function :

You analyze, develop and document customization on existing databases for our in-house developed ERP package Fly2Data. As a member of the Software Development team, you take care of the development of new modules, modifications to existing programs and explore new technological challenges. As a Software Developer you report to the Software Coordinator.

Profile :

 You are known as an integer, social, customer friendly, stress resistant, accurate and, above all, reliable person.
 You have the OOP mindset and a good programming knowledge, knowledge of Progress OpenEdge is a plus but not a requirement.
 You have preferably experience with at least one of the following ERP areas: sales, purchases, warehouse, inventory, financials & pricing, manufacturing
 You speak fluently Dutch and English.
 You are analytical, well organized and can work independently.
 You like challenges and want to build innovative software products.

Offer :

 An extremely challenging job in a fast-growing market.
 An international working environment in a young and innovative Flemish company that realizes 50% of its turnover abroad.
 Training and career development opportunities.

Interested?

Send an email with cover letter and resume to hrm@binteq.com or by letter to Ellen Buys, BinteQ NV, Rijksweg 7, 2870 Puurs.

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To stop receiving updates from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

All Replies

This thread is closed