OpenEdge developer

Posted by Krzysztof Drugi on 06-Dec-2016 13:40

I am an OpenEdge Developer  with 25 years experience in Progress technologies.

I am looking for a new chellange in any place in the world. I am EU citizen and I speak English.

Krzysztof Zambrzycki

All Replies

Posted by Piotr Ryszkiewicz on 07-Dec-2016 05:11

Hello,

Will you consider relocating, or "in any place in the world" means just remote working ?

Piotr

Posted by Krzysztof Drugi on 07-Dec-2016 07:38

Hi Piotr,

I accept both,  option that needs relocating and option with remote. I have no problem with moving to any other town or country. MIxed form of cooperations is also possibel - for instance part of time at employer premises and part time at home.

Krzysztof

Posted by techfolk on 07-Dec-2016 07:42

Please unsubscribe, thanks

Posted by Piotr Ryszkiewicz on 07-Dec-2016 08:19

Sorry for spamming :( Does anybody know how to send private message here ?

Posted by scott_auge on 07-Dec-2016 12:01

I think putting your email address in your profile and referring future contact to that email address would be an idea.

Personally, I am not sure if the unsubscribe from techfolk is his/her wishing to leave the group (wrong way to do it) or asking you to.  If he is asking you to, well, he can ask.  I wouldn't do it though.

I think putting out a feeler and then continuing by email is better because both sides might learn something about hiring without it being stored here.  :)

Posted by Edward Sullivan on 07-Dec-2016 12:55

Hi All-

Piotr -- you are not spamming, no worries.  If you would like to send a private message, simply mouse over the person's username and click the "Send a private message" link.

techfolk - you have a few options:

1. If you want to stop receiving notifications for this particular thread, use the "Mute thread" link under the Member Options section at the top of the page.

2. If you wish to no longer receive any email notifications from the Job Corner group, you can either leave the group, or you can go to community.progress.com/.../24 and under the Member Options you can opt to turn off the forum notifications for this forum.

Thanks

Ed

Posted by Piotr Ryszkiewicz on 08-Dec-2016 03:45

Edward - thank you :) I was clicking on the name too fast and this option never appeared...

Regards,

Piotr

This thread is closed