**Wanted** OpenEdge (Progress) Development Professional

Posted by Lynne Simcock on 03-Dec-2015 09:38

Hi I hope you can help! I hope you don't mind me posting here?

I am a recruiter desperate to find 2 software developers, in Chorley, Lancashire 

Do you have an in-depth knowledge of Progress OpenEdge? Do you have a comprehensive understanding of software engineering best practices and processes? Do you want to work for a leader in their field providing comprehensive, proven software solutions for agribusinesses? Are you able to work from our clients offices in Chorley, Lancashire?

We are looking for a Progress OpenEdge programming professional who is able to demonstrate a structured and logical approach to problem solving; ultimately participating in one of our client’s development teams by designing, documenting, accurately estimating and then implementing software solutions to customer problems on time, to budget and to quality standards.

An education in Computer Science (or equivalent) and an understanding of unit and integration testing concepts is desirable, alongside knowledge of the agriculture industry.

This company is offering an excellent remuneration package for the right applicant; so if you are passionate about what you do and always looking for new and better ways to solve ongoing and emerging problems, then please contact me for more details. I can send you a more in depth job spec and discuss salary. You won't be disappointed!

All Replies

Posted by James Palmer on 03-Dec-2015 10:06

There is a section specifically for jobs elsewhere. You may find more joy in there.
Good luck.

James Palmer | Application Developer & DBA
Tel: 01253 785103

Posted by Lynne Simcock on 04-Dec-2015 09:21

Thanks James!

This thread is closed