We're currently looking for a couple Progress consultant

Posted by tscott@benedictgroup.com on 13-Dec-2013 15:45

The primary system will be a loan servicing system for complex loans. Prior financial system design is definitely a plus, but not necessarily required. Extensive Progress experience is required. Other knowledge will be beneficial as well including but not limited to SQL and VB.Net. Day to day requirements will be the ongoing maintenance of current system including sticking to previously created and defined standards. Other responsibilities will include client enhancements and modifications, as well as in-house design. Compensation can be negotiated, but we are thinking somewhere around $50-60 for training and getting up to speed, and then around $80 for actual development work.

All Replies

Posted by Nigel Allen on 18-Dec-2013 00:03

Location?

Posted by tscott@benedictgroup.com on 18-Dec-2013 10:08

We're located in the US, but may consider other countries depending on the time zone you're in.

Posted by susieq_va on 28-Mar-2014 10:10

Can this be a Telecommute Position? Location? I'm a seasoned professional with 20+ years of Progress experience.

Posted by ezequielmontoya on 31-Mar-2014 14:25

Hello, I'm interested. I live in Lima,Peru (GMT-5), I have 10 years working on Progress, most of them on V9.1B

Posted by tmising on 30-Jul-2014 22:21

Are you still looking for a consultant?  I have almost 20 years experience using Progress along with extensive experience using SQL Server, VB.net, Oracle, Crystal Reports, PHP, and Javascript.

This thread is closed