Concurrent Requests

Posted by dbenton99 on 03-Jan-2008 15:19

All Replies

Posted by jsheth on 04-Jan-2008 08:04

Hi Dan,

By default topic endpoint is configured with Concurrent Durable Subscription & Shared Subscriptions set to true. Can you check that setting for your endpoint using SMC? If it is set totrue, you can monitor the Durable Subscription depth using SMC. Please look at the example attachment image to show you how to monitor the Durable Subscription. Addtional information on the Durable Subscription can be found under Progress SonicMQ Application Programming Guide -> Chapter 9 Publish and Subscribe Messaging -> Durable Subscriptions.

Thanks,

Jig

Posted by dbenton99 on 07-Jan-2008 13:16

I have confirmed that our topics are configured withConcurrent Durable Subscription &Shared Subscriptions set to true. I see them in the upper panel as you have in your diagram, but no additional information comes up in the lower panel when I click on the subscription name.

Does the subscription need to have messages waiting for the statistics to show up?

Thanks,
dan

Posted by jsheth on 07-Jan-2008 13:33

Yes, the bottom panel will only show statistics if there are any messages waiting for consumers to process.

Thanks,

Jig

Posted by jsheth on 07-Jan-2008 13:33

Yes, the bottom panel will only show statistics if there are any messages waiting for consumers to process.

Thanks,

Jig

Posted by dbenton99 on 07-Jan-2008 13:54

OK - Thanks

This thread is closed