Sonic don't recogonize this wsdl, why?

Posted by Admin on 12-Mar-2008 03:57

I've been given this WSDL and tried to work with it in Sonic WorkBench. It wont accept it and says that the attatched .xsd isn't well formed.

I've tried the .xsd's and the .wsdl in another program (Oxygen XML Editor) to verify it and it seems correct.

Does anyone have any input on this?

Best regards

Jens

Air_MultiAvailability_07_1_1A.xsd

AmadeusWebServices.wsdl

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 19-Mar-2008 09:01

I've opened your files using Sonic Workbench 7.5.1 and I see no errors. Validation for your wsdl shows no problems too.

Posted by Admin on 19-Mar-2008 10:24

When I put the wsdl in an Web Service Invocation Editor I get errors telling me that the .xsd I've attached is malformed. You don't get anything like that?

Thanks for the help by the way!

Posted by Admin on 20-Mar-2008 00:45

wsdl imports a lot of xsd files that I have not. So, Web Service Invocation Editor just doesn't see them and shows corresponding error. Attach all needed xsd (you may use zip or rar) and I'll try again.

Posted by Admin on 26-Mar-2008 06:06

Thanks alot. I've attached a zip with all needed files!

Posted by Bill Wood on 26-Mar-2008 08:29

I tired it with the wsdl and the .zip files and everything worked. I was using Sonic Workbench 7.6 and tried the operation below:

ticket_DeleteTST (ticket_deletetst_4_1:Ticket_DeleteTST Ticket_DeleteTST_4_1) returns

What was the errors you were getting? and what version of Workbench were you using?

Posted by Admin on 31-Mar-2008 02:24

I'm trying to do the

Fare_MasterPricerSearch

In Sonic Workbench 7.5.1 (try-out version).

I get "Invalid WSDL beging used by ESBWS".

and in the problems tab:

not defined

not defined

Maybe I should try to get a 7.6 tryout version or just reinstall everything.

This thread is closed