which Sonic SDK can I use?

Posted by Admin on 27-Oct-2008 09:54

I have two services (service A, service B) , which I want to connect to the ESB. When the client invokes the service B, the client's messages are routed to service A first. The service A aduit the client's messages and forwords to service B. The Service A should be transparent to the client. The client only know Service B. Anyone knows which sonic sdk can be used to implenment this ? Thank you very much.

All Replies

Posted by jtownsen on 28-Oct-2008 03:56

There are a few of ways that you could approach this.

If service A doesn't actually modify the message and will always send the message through to service B, it would be possible to use a topic as the entry endpoint for service B and then have service A use the same entry endpoint. Being a topic, both services will get a copy of the message.

Another approach would be to change the service B to listen on a different entry endpoint and make service A listen on the original service B entry endpoint. The last step in service A would be a call to service B.

Yet another approach would be to modify service B, adding a new first step being to call service A.

You might want to have a look at the Wiretap Integration Pattern paper: http://www.psdn.com/library/entry!default.jspa?externalID=4316

Posted by Admin on 30-Oct-2008 04:24

Thanks Jamie.

This thread is closed