Java client to invoke endpoints and services

Posted by Admin on 25-Feb-2009 00:22

Hi guys,

I installed sonic workbench 7.6 ,and i have explored as if how to make process and invoke various services through the IDE , But actually i want to use sonic ESB to integrate my spring MVC based web application with required web services and enterprises, thus i need a java client to invoke the endpoints and services deployed in the container .So if anyone could help me out for the same it would be great .

All Replies

Posted by nweddle on 25-Feb-2009 14:19

There may be several ways to do this, but if I wanted to "invoke" ESB Processes or Service from a Java client, I would publish to the Entry Point(Topic or Queue) of the ESB Process or Service. The Prcoess/Service will tehn pick up teh message and processes it.

It get's a little more complicated if you want synchronous behavior.

Posted by Admin on 25-Feb-2009 23:41

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for replying, i actually want to trigger these ESB services from my controller class .It may or may not be a process , as i am using different services for different features of the application , say it could be a SMTP call, http call , or ftp .i have used mule and was able to do the same using mule client .

Posted by Admin on 13-Mar-2009 08:24

I was finally able to make a java client using sonicsw_junit.jar API , creating connection through broker url configurations and then creating scenario using the API to invoke the ESB processes by providing input esb message as request and retrieving response .

This thread is closed